What is an Unconference?
A loosely structured conference emphasizing the informal exchange of information and ideas between participants, rather than following a conventionally structured program of events.
Basically there will be time from 1:00-1:15 to think of ideas you would like to learn/discuss relating to the future of teaching, learning, and educational leadership.
- Put each idea on a post-it.
- Add each post-it to the wall.
- All post-its will be categorized into larger topics.
- These topics will become the sessions.
- You decide which session you want to go to.
- There will be ONE 60-minute session.